Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Salicylic Acid For Hair Loss

Here are my thoughts on salicylic acid for hair loss.

I had lunch with my father one afternoon, when he spoke of a product he was using had stopped her hair loss. A few weeks earlier, had a small problem with dandruff and decided to see a dermatologist about it. This doctor recommended the product more of a currency called "Scalpicin" to help control its disintegration. After several weeks of using my dad found little or no hair on the brush used regularly. I knew this would be of interest to me since I was with my own struggle with maintaining my hair.

After using this product for just a couple of weeks, I realized that my scalp felt healthier, my hair became softer and the rain had slowed down considerably. I was surprised. At this point I had tried many products, both prescription and natural, in my search for a product that could stop my hair loss. A look at this more, I discovered that the active ingredient responsible for this marvel is called with the name "salicylic acid".

Now this is technical writing about how you will get, but "salicylic acid" is what they call a beta-hydroxy acid derived from willow bark. Willow Salix is America. E 'chemically similar to aspirin's active ingredient, and was used as an anti-inflammatory since antiquity. Exfoliate E 'layers of dead skin cells from the skin more easily and avoid clogging the pores. It is often used in commercial lotions to treat acne, psoriasis, calluses, corns and warts. Because of their effects on skin cells, salicylic acid is also used in several shampoos used to treat dandruff.

1 comment:

  1. Hello views, I am so excited to share this wonderful story here .
    I was diagnosed with herpes virus and I was told there was no cure except medication that can control it, I totally lost hope, all I could think was losing my life because I was so depressed and confused about the whole situation , few weeks ago I read about Dr ANUGE online how he cured someone from cancer which was guaranteed, but i never still believe on it but i decided to give a try on him so I ordered the medicine after using it for few days i started experiencing changes all over me so i waited until i finish using the medication, so after everything I went for blood test to confirm if i am really healed from this virus to my greatest surprise it came out negative i jump up and shattered oh my goodness what a wonderful miracle i never believed in . I am so excited to share my testimony. Thank you so much Dr ANUGE . You are a great man. I must tell everyone I know who has any kind of disease or virus. you can also email him on via dranuge@gmail.com or Call/Whatsapp +2348164866838

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share