Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Salicylic Acid For Skin Care

Here are my thoughts on the salicylic acid for skin care.

In the first part of this article, we discovered how salicylic acid breaks down the thick skin and treats many skin problems. Salicylic acid is a weak acid and must be used carefully. Let us know in this part of the article.

Advice on while using salicylic acid>

Salicylic acid should be used strictly as directed by your doctor. If you have a preparation counter, read the label and instructions carefully and use. On use of salicylic acid can harm. If you have problems like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, influenza, chicken pox, a kidney or liver problems, you should consult your doctor before using salicylic acid on the same preparation. Salicylic acid should not be used on irritated, bruised or infected skin, unless advised. Even your doctor if you are allergic to one color, ingredients, etc.

Do not use the following while using salicylic acid.

1) All other topical products without the advice of doctors,

2) any preparation containing alcohol,

3) cosmetics which may dry the skin,

4) Any body abrasive cleaners,

If you are pregnant, plan to talk to pregnant or nursing, your doctor. Use a preparation of young children after an appropriate medical advice.

Avoid contact with salicylic acid in contact with eyes, mouth, nose, genitals, etc., if it comes into contact, has been affected area thoroughly with water for fifteen minutes and consult a doctor. Wash your hands thoroughly after each application, unless your hands are dealt. Be careful when you use salicylic acid and it helps get rid of many skin problems.

1 comment:

  1. Hello views, I am so excited to share this wonderful story here .
    I was diagnosed with herpes virus and I was told there was no cure except medication that can control it, I totally lost hope, all I could think was losing my life because I was so depressed and confused about the whole situation , few weeks ago I read about Dr ANUGE online how he cured someone from cancer which was guaranteed, but i never still believe on it but i decided to give a try on him so I ordered the medicine after using it for few days i started experiencing changes all over me so i waited until i finish using the medication, so after everything I went for blood test to confirm if i am really healed from this virus to my greatest surprise it came out negative i jump up and shattered oh my goodness what a wonderful miracle i never believed in . I am so excited to share my testimony. Thank you so much Dr ANUGE . You are a great man. I must tell everyone I know who has any kind of disease or virus. you can also email him on via dranuge@gmail.com or Call/Whatsapp +2348164866838]

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share